4PL Supply Chain Engineer
Position can be performed from any company office location near the NYC, Boston, Bridgewater NJ, Shelton CT, Albany NY area, with travel as needed to job sites and opportunity for hybrid schedule.
programmatic and engineering support for the 4PL Business Unit Assist in
engineering, administration, and execution of projects and coordination with
the central SourceBlue group.
Essential Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Work with the SourceBlue team and assist on issues with, , vendors, general contractors and owner’s representatives.
- Review equipment and procurement packages for compliance with drawings and specifications.
- Manage project submittals and shop drawings, assess conformance to contract specifications, and resolve interpretation conflicts.
- Manage the overall programmatic submittal template and update as needed.
- Manage and set up projects in ACC to track project documentation
- Oversee the submittal schedule for multiple projects and follow up with vendors to ensure they are on schedule
- Assist with the initiation and review of change orders including preparation of independent analysis, estimates for vendor requests, approvals, and conflict resolutions and submit to SourceBlue Manager and Owner representative for approval.
- Oversee the close-out process, including preparation of final records for the project such as close-out records, warranties, as-builts, Operations and Maintenance manuals (O&Ms), attic stock, and spare parts, and evaluate information to ensure compliance with contract documents.
- Assist with the preparation of scope of work documents, coordination matrices and bid response forms for vendor bid packages. Receive and level vendor bids and perform detailed cross check against project documents for technical compliance.
- Assist with the overall tracking of equipment by utilizing reports/logs such as, project budget reports, cost reports, equipment tracking, Requests for Information (RFI’s), change order logs and close out logs.
- Job site and factory visits required.
- Other activities, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 1 years of’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule
- Ability to implement leading-edge technologies such as Building Information Models (BIM) and Lean to benefit the project
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands, talk, and hear. The employee frequently views a computer monitor and frequently uses a computer keyboard. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly required to be mobile, and the employee regularly travels both short and long distances via a variety of conveyances. The employee regularly performs work on-site at construction work sites, office locations, and/or off-site venues. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office or remote setting. The noise in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate in an office setting. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works at construction work sites where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, fumes, or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, and risk of electrical shock. The noise in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. The employee is required to work in compliance with company safety policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
SourceBlue, LLC is an Equal Opportunity
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
The salary range for New York City candidates for this position is estimated to be $95,400 - 115,100 annualized.