Full Stack .NET Senior Applications Developer
Position can be performed from any US company office location, with opportunity for office and remote work.
Perform technical design, development, deployment, and support of Microsoft .NET applications. Collaborate with Business Customers to plan and manage development projects. Contribute to standards and methodologies for the group.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Lead design and development of applications throughout Agile Development life cycle. Serve as main point of contact for Business Customers.
· Full Stack web application development with Angular, .NET Core C# APIs, SQL Server, and other Microsoft and cloud technologies..
· Complete applications development efforts by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
· Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments.
· Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
· Provide support for IS systems related to application technical areas.
· Create and maintain program and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
· Contribute to team standards and methodologies. Suggest innovations and improvements to standards and technology stack.
· Other activities, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or related field and minimum of 7 years of work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Additional Skills: Azure cloud technologies, CI/CD, Power BI, Reporting Tools (ie. SSRS, Crystal, etc.), Azure DevOps
· Advanced understanding of Agile software development
· Advanced understanding of key development trends
· Proven ability to collaborate effectively and efficiently with IS resources and end users to coordinate projects and identify and resolve issues
· Strong initiative, teamwork, independent thinking and decision-making skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate technical language to non-technical audiences
· Champion the application of lean principles
· Initiative to continuously upgrade technical skills, to understand and influence architecture and supporting infrastructure
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Turner is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
The salary range for New York City candidates for this position is estimated to be $119,600 - $155,500 annualized.