Major Job Activities:
- Oversees development, implementation and application of O&M and management control procedures for the program. Ensures quality standards are applied to all levels of the work and measured for effectiveness.
- Maintains an accurate listing of all Key Personnel with contact information and provide it to the COR as changes occur.
- Designates an individual authorized to act in the PM’s absence.
- Establishes policies and procedures for performance and control of contract related management functions and the management and supervision of technical support.
- Directs/monitors the development of project operating procedures.
- Ensures maintenance and operations of Government systems, infrastructure, and other services are provided as required in support of the project.
- Monitors the performance of the project.
- Monitors budget and contractual performance.
- Oversees Management and submission of CDRL reports as required.
- Performs other duties and assignments as required.
Material & Equipment Directly Used:
- Basic Office Equipment
- Normal office environment
- May require support during periods of non-traditional working hours including nights or weekends
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 40 lbs. unassisted
Education / Certifications:
- IAM Level II Certification: CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC, CCISO, HCISPP
- Project Management institute (PMI): Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- BA/BS + 12 years, or MA/MS + 10 years
- ITIL v4 Foundation certification desired upon hire, required within three months of hiring date
Experience / Skills:
- A minimum of 12 years general experience which provides a good basis or general knowledge of the principals of organization, management, and administration. Must be experienced in operating administrative or managerial activities in the IT sector. Experience in planning personnel requirements, changing mission requirements, and military correspondence. Knowledge and understanding of the Army’s Chain of Command. Specialized areas of experience include IT support, working with subcontractors, development of Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) and proposals, implementation of contract modifications, interactions with the KO and COR.
- Microsoft Desktop Products, Enterprise Financial, Performance, and Recruiting Systems
Supervisory / Budget Responsibilities:
Acts in a technical based supervisory capacity
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.