Program Manager (Intelligence)
Job Description Join BAE Systems' Intelligence and Security Sector and be part of an agile team that enables our employees to support our customers and their missions. BAE Systems is currently seeking a Program Manager who is interested in joining a team of professionals providing direct intelligence support to the Department of Defense. The PM will:
- Manage and oversee all activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors and teaming partners, to satisfy the requirements identified in the PWS.
- Provide the required PED and ISR support services, ensuring all requirements are being met within the terms of the contract.
- Serve as the senior level liaison between the contractor and Government, working directly with the KO and COR.
- Actively participate in specified meetings, briefings, conferences, seminars, progress reviews, and other functions/events as deemed appropriate by the COR. This participation may include providing management, technical, cost or schedule information and other advice and assistance to the KO/COR.
- Ensure achievement of financial, schedule, technical, execution of the contract.
- Create and meet new business performance objectives within the DOD or local business area.
- Make timely decisions with sound judgment while complying with company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of experience managing Army, DoD, or IC projects/operations.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute.
- Experience with intelligence collection or analysis; processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED) activities; intelligence, surveillance, and recognizance (ISR) collection and exploitation; structured analytic techniques; and experience teaching difficult concepts.
- Experience in leadership of complex tasks, including review of work products for correctness and compliance with industry best practices, DoD standards, and Army standards.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management/Influencing.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and assignments.
- Master’s degree in business, intelligence, or other related field.
- 15 years of demonstrated experience in staffing and managing Intelligence programs with properly trained and qualified personnel.
- Experience in Lifecycle Management (LCM).
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.