Intelligence Security Planner (International Relations)
Job Description Join BAE Systems’ Intelligence and Security sector and be a part of a team who provides critical intelligence research and analysis that helps keep our country safe. We are searching for a Theater Security Cooperation Manager to provide high-value analysis, assessment, and mission support to US Army operations. In this role, the candidate will:
- Strengthen relationships with allies and partners in the Indo-Pacific region.
- Activities with foreign security forces and their institutions to build relationships that help promote US interests.
- Enable partner nations (PNs) to provide the US access to territory, infrastructure, information, and resources; and/or to build and develop capacity and capabilities.
- Provide intelligence-focused strategic partnering, integration, and engagement support for Army Service Component Command, Combatant Command, and foreign liaison activities.
- Facilitate regional security cooperation activities such as exchanges or visits, researching and providing background papers regarding intelligence cooperation activities, and providing recommendations for intelligence exchanges with foreign intelligence services (FIS).
- Bachelor’s degree in intelligence analysis, international security, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience with intelligence and information issues within the IC.
- 8+ years of experience supporting US Army operations.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams of analysts of various sizes and skill levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to network within the local customer base.
- Master’s Degree in one of the following areas: Business Administration, English, Law, Public Policy, Intelligence, or related discipline.
- Experience working with the US Army or DoD on intelligence missions.
- First-hand experience working closely with national governance boards, national and defense committees, and working groups.
- Experience planning, directing, coordinating, and managing intelligence methodologies and approaches to enhance mission capabilities.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.