Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Information Operations (IO)/Irregular Warfare (IW) SME
Join BAE Systems’ Intelligence and Security sector and be a part of a team who provides critical intelligence research and analysis that helps keep our country safe. We are searching for a Information Operations (IO)/Irregular Warfare (IW) SME to provide and oversee high-value analysis, assessment, and mission support to US Army operations. In this role, the candidate will:
- Conduct IO and IW based research, form capabilities, develop and execute tactical, operational, and strategic joint plans.
- Provide support services for the development, planning, staffing, coordination, integration, execution, and assessment of IO, IW, Information Related Capabilities (IRC), and sensitive activities and actions.
- Recommend targeting strategies to operational planners and Commanders at multiple levels.
- Brief senior personnel and officers as needed.
- Provide input targeting training requirements.
- Assess and provide formal recommendations on emerging tools methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in intelligence analysis, international security, or related field.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams of analysts of various sizes and skill levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to network within the local customer base.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Experience working with the US Army or DoD on intelligence missions.
- 3+ years of intelligence processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED) experience, structured analytic techniques.
- Experience planning, directing, coordinating, and managing intelligence methodologies and approaches to enhance mission capabilities.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.