Human Resources Business Partner Senior
- Within a matrix organization and well established Human Resources Shared Services environment provide:
- Local, day-to-day HR support with a focus on employee relations. This includes conducting thorough and timely investigations (counseling, tracking, follow through, providing appropriate recommendations and closure) for assigned employee and management community.
- Counsel employees and management; recommending course of action based on employment law and corporate policy, practices and procedures.
- Advise and support management in the implementation and delivery of HR programs.
- Champion/support company commitment to site initiatives including diversity & inclusion; wellness; security, safety, etc.
- Deliver guidance and counsel on subjects such as employee leaves of absence, accommodations, Worker’s Compensation, etc.
- Coordinate activities with HRBP Site Lead related to EEOC, OFCCP, Affirmative Action Plans and compliance with Local, State and Federal employment laws.
- Deliver in-house focus groups and coordinate communication of results and action planning with management and employees;
- Other projects as assigned.
- This is a first shift position supporting a 24/7 workforce, which may require some flexibility in scheduling as needed to meet with employees on other shifts.
- Two years of proven Employee Relations experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Proven decision making using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Exhibit sound interpersonal skills including conflict resolution and relationship building
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years related experience
- Experience working within shared services HR delivery model
- Experience or ability to work in a matrix environment.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.