Senior Application Engineer (Onsite)
- Demonstrate our superior imaging sensor capabilities.
- Work with customers to understand their issues and resolve them with engineering support when needed.
- Facilitate customers' product development and launch with our sensors.
- Apply customer feedback to improve both our support and future products.
About Fairchild Imaging
The Fairchild Imaging division of BAE Systems has a strong history of driving innovation in imaging. Innovation range from the first commercial CCD imager in 1970 to applications including the Hubble Telescope, cinematic cameras and state of the art scientific imaging.
As a small organization within a large corporation we enjoy the diversity and comradery of a start up with the stability of a large company. Fairchild offers numerous benefits including a 9/80 compressed workweek (every other Friday off!) and matching 401K.Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Experience with imaging sensors, image processing or video.
- Excellent communication skills; listening, writing and presentations.
- Strong customer support experience.
- Multi-disciplinary skills and experience.
- Ability to travel to international customer sites - 25% travel
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve.