Estimate Compliance Manger
**This position is in support of LOGCAP**
- Provides direction to the estimating department pertaining to compliance and considering, DFAR, FAR, and other governmental guidelines. Responsible for estimating functional policies, procedures, manuals, and standards specific to the Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP). Serves as the Programs representative during all internal and external audits, including those performed by Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA). Responsible for oversight and compliance of all proposals. Develops and implements an estimating training program for all Estimating personnel within LOGCAP. Intimately familiar with FAR, DFAR, CAS, Truthful Cost or Pricing Data Act, and other doctrine which shape proposal development and other deliverables.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Reviews Government Request for Proposals (RFP) and Invitations for Bid (IFB).
- Oversees development of various estimating tools from a compliance perspective, providing recommendations and direction; tools include but not limited to estimating templates, BOE for all cost types, labor staffing models.
- Reviews and understands contractual requirements for all projects and programs supported.
- Reviews and understands indirect rates and ensures proper utilization of Fringe, Overhead, G&A and other indirects.
- Ensures proposals are prepared in accordance with FAR, CAS, applicable regulations, Corporate Disclosure Statement(s).
- Leads DCAA and other government audits pertaining to proposals and the estimating system.
- Ensures statistical data regarding proposal compliance is collected and communicated.
- Actively engaged in the professional development of team members and responsible for the LOGCAP estimating training program.
- Must be a team player, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ensure all proposals that require Certified Cost or Pricing Data (CCPD) are fully supported.
- Reviews CCPD and ensures subcontractor and other support is compliant with Government policy, internal policy and contractual requirements.
- Ultimately responsible for all functional policy, practices, and procedures within the Programs and Projects supported.
Mandatory Job Qualifications:
As a precondition to charge more than 50% of their time to LOGCAP, must be able, willing and ready to deploy to domestic and international locations, including on a temporary basis and / or as a member of the Vectrus Rapid Deployment Team (RDT). These locations can include austere, remote, and hazardous areas where Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required.
- Minimum Qualifications: Education/Experience: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required. Use the guide below to determine education and experience for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree + 10 years experience preferred or +20 years of experience with no degree
- DoD or other contingency operations and / or base operations experience is a requirement.
- Extensive experience in estimating compliance on DoD projects.
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination:
In order to qualify for this position, you must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of your assignment and show proof of your vaccination status, unless you are legally entitled to an accommodation (religious or medical).
The definition of fully vaccinated is that you’ve: 1.) received a vaccine that is recognized by the governing entity and is either a.) Two doses of Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine b.) Two doses of AstraZeneca/Oxford Vaccine c.) Two doses of Moderna Vaccine (or) d. One dose of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, and 2.) Two weeks elapsed after the final dose was administered, which is either one or two doses depending on brand of the vaccination.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and retain attention to detail.
- Team player with excellent work ethic.
- Working Environment:
- Works in a general office environment.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of work time.
- Expected to be available unless on vacation.
- Supervisory/Budget Responsibilities:
- Does this position supervise others? Yes
- Does this position have budget responsibilities? No
- Secret Clearance may be required to obtain.