Cash Application Specialist (Remote Work Considered)
- Collaborate with internal collection staff to complete daily cash application of cash receipts.
- Work with the collection staff to identify any unapplied cash activities.
- Determine proper accounting of invoice adjustment actions.
- Report daily cash receipts details to finance staff.
- Perform month closing activities and support internal and external audits.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or prior work experience and/or equivalent experience.
- Must be team oriented and able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Individual must demonstrate attention to detail and be a strong communicator.
- Need to deliver to firm deadlines by demonstrating flexibility and ability to multitask.
- Prefer prior Cash Application or Accounts Receivable experience in a large business setting.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.