Technical Support Manager Senior
Major Job Activities:
• Manage Customer Expectations and Customer Relationships.
• Manage all Aspects of Contract Execution.
• Assume and manages Fiscal Responsibility for all Contract Actions.
• Ensure Accurate and Responsive Reporting on all program metrics.
• Manage Key Personnel Actions/Activities.
• Provide timely feedback to direct reports regarding positive and negative performance.
• Address all personnel issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Conduct ongoing mentoring and coaching to ensure annual performance goals are met.
• Optimize staff efficiency to ensure team coverage meets customer service level targets.
• Effectively manage employee perceptions regarding necessary corporate changes..
• Develop and coach team leads to handle supervisor responsibilities for their team’s staff
• A high degree of professional conduct with excellent telephone skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customer experience & ability.
• Advanced proficiency with all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint).
• Experience using Salesforce, or similar CRM systems and database management.
• Strong written, oral, and presentation skills.
Material & Equipment Directly Used:
• Office computers and equipment, telephones, radios, Microsoft Office suite of tools, spreadsheets and database outputs and reporting, virtual data sharing platforms (e.g., SharePoint, Teams, etc.) and other forms of remote worksharing tools.
• Primarily performed in an office environment, with work in virtual space, as well as operations centers, network/server rooms, and other datacenter environments.
• The Technical Support Manager Senior must be available during duty hours Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays, or when the Government installation/facility is closed for administrative reasons.
• Must be able to sit, stand, and work at a computer for long periods of time.
Education / Certifications:
• U.S. Citizen.
• Abiltiy to obtain a Secret Clearance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in technology or computer science preferred.
• Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in IT management on multiple projects/tasks.
• Broad knowledge and experience managing relationships with senior level management within the client organization.
• Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) environments, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring.
Skills & Technology Used:
• Microsoft Office.
• Microsoft Teams.
Supervisory / Budget Responsibilities:
• May supervise first tier manager/supervisors/leads.
• May be esponsible for some fiscal/budget actions.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.