Business Systems Analyst
Major Job Activities:
• Maintain daily business systems and implement system changes.
• Collect organizational data to improve systems and processes.
• Troubleshoot business systems issues as necessary and escalate items appropriately.
• Provide administration, support, for critical business systems on a global basis.
• Implement process improvement initiatives of business systems.
Material & Equipment Directly Used:
• Office computers and equipment, telephones, Microsoft Office suite of tools, spreadsheets and database outputs and reporting, virtual data sharing platforms (e.g., SharePoint, Teams, etc.), and other forms of remote work-sharing tools.
• Primarily performed in an office environment, with work in virtual space, as well as operations centers, network/server rooms, and other datacenter environments.
• The Business Systems Analyst must be available during duty hours, Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays, or when the Government installation/facility is closed for administrative reasons.
• Must be able to sit, stand, and work at a computer for long periods of time.
Education / Certifications:
• U.S. Citizen.
• Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Accounting/Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience / Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree and at least three (3) years' related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous analyst experience required.
• Previous Government, Cost, and DoD experience preferred.
Skills & Technology Used:
• Microsoft Office.
• Microsoft Teams.
Supervisory / Budget Responsibilities:
• May be responsible for identifying relevant project fiscal/budget estimates.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.