***This position will support LOGCAP.*** This Position can be Remote for Out of State Candidates
Reporting to the Recruiting Lead, the Recruiter completes a full range of responsibilities related to recruiting personnel for the LOGCAPV program, and field-based projects and programs as needed. The Recruiter collaborates with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identifying future hiring needs. Responsible for making independent decision in the selection of the best qualified candidates. The Recruiter will work with the leaders to ensure alignment with the company goals, strategy, mission and vision utilizing specified strategies, programs, processes and policies. Develops pro-active approaches for ways to reach and attract candidates, makes initial contact, pre-screen candidates, determines employment options, coordinates employment offers, and facilitates the placement and hiring process.
The Recruiter will Interview and screen applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals and ability to fit in the organization and function effectively also making hiring selections. Employment assignments are normally involved with the hire of non-exempt/non-supervisory candidates.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Lead the recruiting efforts for positions within the LOGCAP V project and ability to travel to phase in locations to lead recruiting activities.
- Assist recruiting team members during phase-in and/or surge recruiting efforts when needed.
- Sources, screen, interviews and assesses qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing. Provides initial screening to assess applicant's relevant knowledge, skill experience, and aptitudes.
- Reviews job descriptions to ensure appropriate information included for advertisement, internet postings and targeted job boards.
- Serves as a talent advisor on best practices in recruiting to client groups. Continually researches and evaluates the external marketplace to maintain an ongoing awareness of competitive practices, leveraging best-practice methods and process improvements.
- Develops sources pro-actively for hard to fill or unusual positions, while following the hiring processes.
- Maintain aggressive recruiting pace designed to shorten days to fill the requisition.
- Tracks status of candidates and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Manages all information in the Applicant Tracking Software.
- Expedites the hiring of critical positions by implementing aggressive hiring strategies.
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change and seeking out additional responsibilities.
- Responsible working style, outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain a strong customer service rating with internal customers to include conducting hiring strategies on all newly posted positions.
- Maintain a strong relationship with candidates to include reviewing all internal applications within a minimum of three business days.
- Coordinate and participate in Job Fairs, Transition Seminars, and other recruiting activities throughout the U.S. and, occasionally in overseas location. This position will require travel to domestic and overseas locations in support of recruiting activities. Some travel may be for extended periods of time to support far-reaching domestic and international recruiting activities.
- Coordinate background checks, employment verification, Visa process, and reference checks, clearance status of potential candidates.
- Coordinate and schedule pre-employment physical exams/mental health exams/drug screens as may be required.
- Consult with the Strength Management Team and hiring managers regarding vacancies, candidate selection, and initial on-boarding processes.
- Advises hiring managers on best practices for interviewing skills, talent acquisition process, and retention.
- Build strong, trusted relationships with hiring managers to understand their business and staffing requirements, ensuring the highest quality of candidates are presented in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other members of the Strategic Staffing Team to drive talent acquisition efficiencies and performance.
- Assists with training and mentoring in support of new Strategic Staffing Team members.
- Develop pipelines for upcoming award for specified programs.
- Complete additional HR duties as assigned.
- Incumbent develop procedures for performance of a variety of duties; or performs complex duties within established policy guidelines.
- Position will be required to travel up to 25% to include both domestic and overseas locations.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Ability to obtain a favorable T1 Background investigation: CAC eligibility preferred.
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination:
In order to qualify for this position, you must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of your assignment and show proof of your vaccination status, unless you are legally entitled to an accommodation (religious or medical).
The definition of fully vaccinated is that you’ve: 1.) received a vaccine that is recognized by the governing entity and is either a.) Two doses of Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine b.) Two doses of AstraZeneca/Oxford Vaccine c.) Two doses of Moderna Vaccine (or) d. One dose of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, and 2.) Two weeks elapsed after the final dose was administered, which is either one or two doses depending on brand of the vaccination.
- Recruiting for LOGCAP or other Government Contracts is required.
- Two (2) years' of direct recruiting experience is required to include proactive recruiting approaches to include proactive recruiting approaches to include diversity recruiting, cold calling and networking.
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability.
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Experience establishing strategies for challenging-to-fill positions.
- Proficient with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Demonstrated knowledge of OFCCP, Sarbanes Oxley and DCAA guidelines
- Proven ability to deliver against the following metrics: time-to-fill, retention, number of positions filled, and diversity of candidate slates.
- Proven success in recruiting and placing passive candidates
- Knowledgeable of the full-cycle recruiting process
- Experience using creative sourcing techniques, with the ability to build and maintain a network of top-tier talent.
- Proficient in MS Excel and in using on-line applicant tracking recruitment tools.
- Must be self-starter and results-driven
- Autonomous/Independent-enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative-prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Strong-decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to changing responsibilities while coordinating multiple job tasks
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Willingness to work collaboratively ad ability to demonstrate effective teamwork.
- Position will be required to travel up to 25% to include both domestic and overseas locations. These locations can include austere, remote, and hazardous area where Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required.
- Working Conditions:
- Work is generally conducted in an office environment; however, duties may occasionally involve working outside with a potential exposure to extreme temperatures and war zones.
- Physical Requirements:
- Work may require heavy lifting, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
- Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.