IT Asset Manager
Seeking a career with a sense of purpose, work life balance, and growth opportunities? There’s a place for you at Leidos! At Leidos, we are committed to making the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. You would be a valued member of global team providing services across civil, defense, health and intelligence business lines. At Leidos, team member career development, flexibility, and well-being are priority and is supported by consistent leadership engagement, an experienced human relations staff, and numerous employee support programs.
Use your unique talents and make an immediate impact…
The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group is seeking an Asset Manager to oversee and manage all aspects of the software and Hardware asset management within the CESO environment.
With the CESO program, the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) is looking to transform the existing Secure Web Services (SWS) environment, which provides secure information sharing to the community, into a more mature service offering to meet the DoD and intelligence communities. As part of this task order, Leidos will manage the commercial cloud migration and disestablishment of legacy systems, fully automate the continuous development & continuous integration environment, fourth estate consolidation, professionalize services – ITIL/DevSecOps based processes, improve the customer experience 1st call resolution, and achieve development of a service catalog for Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) Model.
This position is in either Alexandria, VA, or Arlington, VA with occasional/situational travel.
- Develop asset control processes to monitor device identification, accountability identification, maintenance, location and associated contracts.
- Assist in inventory management, procurement and shipment activities
- Design and execute asset management policies, procedures and processes.
- Monitor software licenses to ensure they comply with license agreements and usage standards
- Ensure audit compliance for IT software assets
- Provide oversight, direction, and guidance to Software Asset Administrators in the daily administration of the asset management activities
- Provide KPI/Metric information and standardized reporting on a scheduled basis together with unscheduled reporting demanded by management
- Responsible for managing lifecycle of hardware and software assets from creation to retirement and disposal
- Verify software assets with license contracts, confirm hardware assets with actual inventory, and initiate corrective actions and tract them to resolution
- Manage activities concerning license compliance audits
- Currently have a TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI Poly
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience related to IT Asset Management. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Has experience managing assets in both Classified and unclassified environments.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing staff
- Strong knowledge of the asset lifecycle with proven ability and experience in executing strategic asset management processes successfully
- Policy / processes documentation experience
- Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Articulate ideas and concepts clearly and professionally
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.