Manager, Global Leadership Development
- Design and deliver global high potential leadership development programs and assessments.
- Lead the nomination process globally for high potential leadership development programs.
- Lead initiatives that support high potential successor development, including designing, implementing, and overseeing line leader critical experiences/derailers, functional/leadership competency models, and career development/pathing frameworks.
- Through external benchmarking, develops and implements best practice to measure and increase the effectiveness of programs and processes.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Experience designing and leading programs in the areas of talent management and leadership development.
- 5 years of leadership development program design and management experience
- 3 years of Talent Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of work experience (or a Master’s degree and 10 years of work experience).
- Certified in leadership assessment and development tools (e.g. Korn Ferry, Hogan, 360).
- Proactive with excellent project management, operational skills, and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a growth mindset who enjoys problem solving and learning.
- Strong people orientation with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective executive-level briefings.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and provide timely responses to our customers.
- Operates with a high degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive information.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Knowledge of instructional design and coordination for modular based leadership development programs.
- Knowledge of executive coaching, designing competency models, and career development/pathing frameworks.
- Experience managing vendor relationships including identification, procurement, and maintenance of current contractual products/services.
- Advanced computer application skills including advanced MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.