|• Relevant exposure to US foreign policy, national security CT objectives, and the interagency coordination process|
• Must have previous experience editing Finished Intelligence products in support of an IC customer- candidates without this experience will not be considered
• Professional writing, editing, and sourcing skills is required
• Proven track record of reviewing finished intelligence and collaborating with analysts and managers
• Knowledge of national security classification procedures is mandatory
• This is a Journeyman-level position. At a minimum, candidates are required to have a Bachelor's degree + 3 years of applicable work experience
• Strong editorial and grammatical skills
• Knowledge of publishing principles and basics of publication design
• Knowledge of production methodology for publishing products in hardcopy or electronic formats
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and to adjust as priorities changing
• Experience working with Adobe InDesign is desired
Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.