Senior BIM / CAD Specialist
The ideal candidate will provide support to the government. Architect will complete accurate working plans and revisions for space projects, integrating skilled architectural/engineering drafting methods and procedures with the operation and application of 2-D and 3-D computer-aided design (CAD) equipment and software.
- Assist with the management of process to control changes to facility drawings to ensure that accurate “AS IS” documents are maintained for the Agency.
- Perform configuration management and administration of all drawings in support of enterprise control processes and baselines. All CAD files shall conform with the National CAD Standards (NCS version 5 or latest version).
- Provide support to Strategic Space Planning group’s semi-annual space audits by providing CAFM support by updating CAD drawings and seat location data.
- Update and generate annual Space Drawings hardcopy books and coordinate with the Office of Corporate Communications (OCC) to print the hardcopy books for distribution to various components within the agency.
- Support the semi-annual Agency space/seat audit that validates occupancy levels based on automated workforce updates.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Holds an active TS/SCI clearance
- 11+ Years Related Experience
- BIM/Revit experience
- General knowledge of DoD
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field.