FSET-Radio Frequency (RF) Eng Sr
Act as senior technical advisor to Carrier Strike Group/Amphibious Ready Group staff N6. Support the ship and staff during installation, testing and problem isolation of RF communications systems. Provide end-to-end technical support for C4ISR, RF, and IT systems; assist CSG/ESG and other staffs with speed-to-capability technology insertions; provide feedback to NAVWAR/PEO C4I/PEO EIS on system performance, design, and logistics issues.
- Act as Senior Technical Advisor to Strike Group Staff N6, provide assistance in troubleshooting complex RF communication issues and make recommendations concerning problem resolution and system employment and optimization.
- Works with shipboard technicians, ship and staff officers, In-Service Engineering Activity (ISEA), Regional Maintenance Centers (RMC), installation engineers, Fleet Readiness Directorate staff, and others as required to ensure required end-to-end connectivity to satisfy fleet C4ISR requirements.
- Documents issues and resolution of issues using INTELSHARE FSET Status Reports and after-action reports. Provides reports to Fleet Readiness Directorate as directed.
- Provides OJT on systems for shipboard technicians. May be required to mentor civilian/government technicians.
- Assist shipboard technicians in preparation of systems for inspections. Assist with System Operation and Verification Testing (SOVT).
- Candidate must be capable of working independently with little or no supervision in a high operations tempo environment, and be willing to work a flexible schedule, including shipboard deployments of 8-12 weeks and overseas travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Wireless Technology or in RF Engineering. Bachelor’s degree may be substituted with six (6) years of applicable experience with the operation and maintenance of Navy afloat and ashore radio systems.
California Salary Range:
• $80,000 - 112,065.20
• The salary range provided is intended to display the value of the company’s base pay compensation for locations in the state of California.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.