The National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC) group at Leidos is looking for a passionate Data Analyst to join our fast-paced team. This is an exciting opportunity for you to use your experience to support the NISC mission. As a business analyst, you will play will an integral role in supporting the development of and delivering on the client’s data and analytic strategy. You will work with the client to provide recommendations utilizing multiple data types, business knowledge, and strategic assumptions when data doesn’t exist. You will also define, implement and standardize metrics, reports and dashboards. You will pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution. This position relies on strong quantitative and qualitative skills to build solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
• Produce detailed business requirements
• Perform data driven analysis and develop dashboards of project data
• Identify process improvement opportunities that are aligned with strategic planning objectives
• Review and analyze organizational processes, as well as participate in designing and implementing strategies to improve processes
• Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of prior relevant experience or a Master's degree with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
• 5+ years of experience with data analytics, data visualization, reporting, and dashboarding tools, including Tableau or Power BI
• Advanced Excel skills; Pivot Tables, Macros
• Ability to tell stories with data and educate effectively to motivate stakeholders to act on recommendations
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the team’s success
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong time-management and organizational skills
• High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or relevant fields.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.