Facilities Project Manager
|You don’t see it, but it’s there. Our employees work on the world’s most advanced electronics – from saving emissions in the City of Lights to powering the Mars Rover to protecting the F-35 fighter jet. At Electronic Systems, you’ll be among the brightest minds, working on the aerospace and defense industry’s most difficult problems. Drawing strength from our differences, we’re innovating for the future. And you can, too. Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first – exemplified by our missions: “We Protect Those Who Protect Us®” and “We Innovate For Those Who Move The WorldTM.” Most of the industry-leading innovation that our employees help to cultivate starts with a facilities capital project.|
We are seeking a facilities project manager with a proven track record of driving a portfolio of assigned projects to completion ahead of schedule and under budget. As a facilities project manager you will be responsible for the planning, design, and execution of capital infrastructure projects supporting critical building operations and manufacturing processes throughout Southern New Hampshire. The facilities project manager hires and coordinates with construction contractors to carry out a variety of projects related to new construction, renovations, specialty equipment installation, and facility infrastructure improvements. The project manager is ultimately responsible for the management of capital projects from initial planning and estimating, to punch-list and final close out. Come and join our team of experienced industry professionals, and start to build your career with BAE Systems.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, civil engineering, construction management, or another related technical discipline.
- 2-4 years of project management experience and or related experience in facilities management/operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Power Point
- Working knowledge of building infrastructure and support systems including HVAC, plumbing, electrical distribution, and fire protection systems
- Experience with project management software solutions, specifically ones tailored to construction management such as ProCore, Newforma, or Corecon.
- Experience with construction and renovation projects within the aerospace and defense industry requiring adherence to specific ICDs and DoD construction standards
- Proficiency with construction design software solutions such as AutoCAD, Revit, and BlueBeam Revu
- Working knowledge and understanding of building codes, specifically as they relate to the NEC, NFPA, and all state and federal regulations.
- Project Management Professional Certification, PMP
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.