Systems Administrator/Component Mission Administrator (CMA)
Assign passwords and monitor use of resources, back up files as required and work with management to define requests for information.
- Maintain data files and control procedures for a system of networked computers or for a single group of microcomputers linked to a host workstation, or mainframe
- Maintain system security and data integrity
- Assign passwords and monitor use of resources, back up files as required and work with management to define requests for information
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Requires conceptual and practical expertise in own area and general knowledge of related areas
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate the company in the market
- Acts as a resource for other team members; may lead projects with limited risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains complex, difficult and/or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- BA/BS and 4 years of experience, or a combination of education and work experience equivalent to 8 years.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.