Sr. Portfolio Specialist with active TS/SCI Polygraph
The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Portfolio Specialist to join this newly awarded 7 year program! An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required up front in order to be considered for this position.
This person will be responsible for:
• Scheduling of technical projects.
• Involved in one project or numerous projects to plan, schedule, and monitor job progress, analyze changes, and problem solve.
• Develops plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for major portions of a program.
• Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans. Coordinates interdepartmental development of program plans.
• Interfaces with vendors and customers and performs extensive investigations as required.
• Produces the contractor's Initial Schedule and then updates the schedule throughout the program. Uses the schedule to analyze the impact of change orders, delays, and any other schedule disruptions.
• Works very closely with the JPMOs to monitor performance reports against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met; arranges modifications as required.
• Work closely with visualization specialist to ensure project and program output is available to applicable government managers in dashboard views.
Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.