Facilities Mechanic II
- Entry level facilities position.
- This Candidate will be responsible for coordinating and executing personnel moves on a daily basis.
- They will review daily the furniture requests and ensure that material are delivered on time.
- Responsible in maintaining inventory control of used furniture for the facility.
- May pick-up and deliver urgently needed materials and perform miscellaneous stock chasing duties as required.
- Operates fork lift or hand trucks as required to move supplies, furniture, or debris.
- Maintains accurate records of work performed on daily basis.
- Notes time to complete assigned work, difficulties encountered and special projects completed.
- Installs, moves and removes a variety of cubicle and office furniture.
- Performs various painting, patching, and general maintenance upkeep with supervision if required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent. They must have organizational skill set. Must be able to operate a computer well. Must be able to obtain a Clearance.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills Experience in moving and or paintingAbout BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems’ game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.