Capture Manager Senior CLS/MRO
Vectrus specializes in Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) services for a variety of Department of Defense agencies and commercial organizations. We have a full-time opportunity for a Senior Capture Manager to lead our logistics and maintenance group pursuits within DoD. This position will have complete autonomy to grow our business by establishing and maintaining business partnerships and driving new capture efforts.
- Responsible for strategic and tactical business development for western/pacific and Eastern/Atlantic regions, capture management, and bid and proposal planning and execution.
- Build and foster new and existing client/customer relationships in the Army, Navy, USMC, and Air Force markets.
- Perform strategic and tactical Business Development CONUS related to MRO and CLS pursuits.
- Perform Capture Management on identified business opportunities.
- Identify and collect intelligence (Government customers, Contract Specialist and industry partners) for identified opportunities.
- Identify and build Teaming relationships with industry partners for identified opportunities.
- Create and execute Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) and Teaming Agreements (TA) for identified opportunities with industry partners.
- Negotiate work share agreements with industry partners for inclusion in executed TA's.
- Responsible for moving identified opportunities from Assessment to Strategy to Bid/Proposal development.
- Coordinate all Proposal activities with assigned Proposal Manager.
- Lead all proposal Review phases during Proposal development.
- Coordinate with internal Contracts for Proposal pricing development.
- Coordinate with internal Recruiting to identify Proposal Key personnel requirements.
- Ensure that proposals are compliant and delivered on time.
- Report on status of all assigned pipeline opportunities on a weekly basis.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree. Two years' related experience may be substituted for one year of education. Master's degree in a technical field of study preferred.
- A minimum of ten years' experience of progressively more responsible capture management responsibilities or in general management with substantial exposure to business development and marketing support activities - preferably performing MRO and CLS strategic/tactical development for DoD customers.
- A minimum of five years years' experience in a position directly related to business development for DoD and/or Federal civilian agencies, preferably in the various markets.
- Full knowledge of the federal procurement process, as well as a strong, proven capability to apply process-driven capture approaches throughout the business capture lifecycle.
- Capture experience in the DOD/Federal market required.
- Prior DoD maintenance or CLS experience highly desired.
- Other Requirements:
- Ability to travel to project and customer locations up to 50%.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD secret security clearance.
- Active security clearance highly desired.
- Skills & Technology Used:
- Ability to maintain positive and effective oral and written communication with the government partners, employees, and corporate staff.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with all levels of company and customer management.
- Analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a complex task and team composed of personnel who are highly educated and skilled, yet not direct reports.
- Ability to gain internal support and to operate independently without supervision.
- Ability to establish working relationships with customers, other companies, technical staff, managers and peers.
- Demonstrated effective and efficient use of capture and proposal resources (e.g., B&P, IRAD, facilities, demos, program personnel).
- Demonstrated success in architecting and designing solutions that meet or exceed customer requirements at an affordable price
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to include the ability to produce compelling solutions that are easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated experience in proposal writing, work breakdown structures, basis of estimates, storyboards, and narrative solution content
- Demonstrated experience developing and presenting oral proposals.
- Demonstrated performance conducting various color reviews successfully.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships across all levels in the organization and within the customer environment.
- Personal computer, printer, copy machine and other general office equipment.
- Proficient in the use of computers and computer software programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and other ancillary plans
- Time Off
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
- Nationwide Salary Range:
- $150,000 - 230,000
- The salary range provided is intended to display the value of the company’s base pay compensation for all statewide locations across the United States. Salaries paid are subject to the conditions of the job including, but not limited to, the physical worksite location.