Individual will work directly under the Munitions Supervisor and perform day by day munitions operations and all assigned tasks in support of accountability, maintenance, transportation and inspection of munitions. Receives, stores, and issues equipment, materiel, supplies or tools from a warehouse or storage yard.
- Responsible for ensuring munitions activities comply with published USAF guidance and policy as specified in AFMAN 21-200, DAFMAN 21-201_DAFGM2021-01, DODM5100.76M_DAFMAN31-101v2_DAFGM2021-02 and DESR6055.09_AFMAN91-201_AFGM2021-01 publications and manuals.
- Comply with applicable reference lists in OSHA, National Fire Codes and Technical Orders.
- Receive, identify, inspect, store, recondition, ship, issue, deliver, secure and maintenance of conventional munitions and related containers.
- Routinely dispose/demilitarize nonhazardous munitions.
- Comply with explosive and ground safety, security and environmental directives and practices.
- Maintain munitions operating, storage and administrative facilities to include housekeeping standards.
- Inspect and maintain lightning protection and static grounds.
- Perform lock maintenance procedures and manage DoD key and lock program.
- Maintain supply discipline and manage government furnished equipment to include supplied tools.
- Manage reusable container program.
- Utilize the Air Force Munitions Command and Control (AF MC2) Sharepoint Environment
- Complete maintenance and equipment forms and maintenance data documentation for government supplied assets.
- Perform munitions operations/accountability management, stock control, distribution, receipt, shipments, issues, expenditures, turn-ins, level and allocation management, prepare and use inquires and reports and manage complete rounds.
- Perform stockpile and custody account inventories, inventory adjustments, and report of surveys as required to ensure 100 percent accountability.
- Manage custody accounts, prepare and use AF Form 68 Munitions Authorization Records and provide customer support to munitions account custodians.
- Maintain and dispose of records and accountable documents.
- Perform and document periodic, storage monitoring, pre-issue, special, shipping, receiving, and return munitions inspections.
- Account, manage, and inspect munitions residue, reusable munitions containers and scrap material.
- Identify storage requirements and storage area hazards, identify/apply site planning principles, identify compatibility requirements, understand general storage principles, document munitions movements, perform general warehousing, establish/mark storage locations, courtesy stored munitions and post fire symbols/chemical warning signs.
- Maintain safe vehicles while transporting munitions and ensure vehicles meet all explosive safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned in accordance with contractual, functional mission requirements.
- Responsible to perform all assigned duties as safely and efficiently as possible to maintain a safe work environment in accordance with all applicable rules and standards including, but not limited to, OSHA and National Fire Protection Association Life Safety Codes and Standards and Technical Orders.
- Position is classified as mission essential and requires employee to shelter at work site and respond to disasters and other contingency operations.
- Must have an active security clearance or ability to meet the requirements for issuance of a computer network account (favorable National Agency Check and successfully complete computer security training) and any other required security clearances.
- Performs other duties and assignments as required
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education/Certifications:
- · High School diploma or equivalent.
- · Four years of United States Air Force Munitions Systems experience.
- · Minimum USAF five level skill level in 2W0X1 – Munitions Systems Journeyman.
- · Must meet SEI 836 qualification requirements in DAFMAN 21-201_DAFGM2021-01.
- · Must qualify on M9/M18 pistol and maintain annual qualifications.
- · Must possess valid State Driver’s License; must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Commercial Driver’s License with a HAZMAT endorsement.
- · Experience is mandatory in performing functions such as warehousing, accounting, mechanical assembly, electronics, transportation of munitions, use of hand/power tools, and preparing and maintaining documentation and records for inventory management actions involving manual and automated systems.
- · Experience in working with Theater Integrated Combat Munitions System database.
- We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.