Logistics Analyst - Operations
Job Description BAE Systems is seeking a Logistics Analyst I to join our Logistics team. This position will be located in Mt. Laurel NJ where Technology and Teamwork come together! The qualified candidate will become part of BAE Systems, working with a highly complex computer system critical to the defense of the United States. As part of our team the successful candidate will support the US Navy's Aegis Combat System (ACS) research and development, shipboard ACS modernization efforts, new construction, and Fleet support efforts. Aegis is the Navy's premiere computer suite in detection, managing, command & control, directing sensors and putting weapons on target.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support a team leader to meet tasking objectives
- Participate in Operating Material & Supplies (OM&S) inventory operations, including
- Reviewing and analyzing stocking levels
- Conducting inventories
- Identifying and processing for expenditure excess materials
- Assisting in repairable parts management
- Supporting special projects
- Able to work on a loading dock
- Storeroom operations
- Parts distribution and warehouse work
- Able to lift up to 35lbs.
- Education requirement is: a Bachelors degree in a Logistics/Supply Chain discipline or acceptable technical field; Associates Degree with a minimum of two (2) years or direct work experience; High School/GED diploma with four (4) years of experience; or experience in the military as a Logistics Specialist
- Experience may include:
- Integrated Logistics support in related fields such as commercial research and development efforts, or maritime industries
- Proven ability to use all Microsoft Office tools
- Must be able to work in a Team environment
- Must have or be able to receive and maintain an active Secret clearance
- Prior experience in storeroom operations
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.