Operating Agreement Coordinator
The Operating Agreement Coordinator will support our government customer in Springfield, VA. The ideal candidate will have a background in the management of Real Property to including leasing and property support for real estate. A background in reporting, participating in audits, and interfacing with space management personnel is desired.
- Develop, coordinate and manage External Space Support Agreements for the agency.
- Complete real property reporting as required IAW NGA Financial
- Management (FM) guidance.
- Assist in development, implementation, and management of the External Real Property Database.
- Assist with lease audits and reporting requirements.
- Assist in development, implementation, and management of an automated reporting system through the External Real Property Database.
- Coordinate with SIOI and the Support Agreement Management (SAM) Office to assist with forecasting space requirements and review of external support agreements for Real Property or space.
- Actively participate in the space management and support agreement communities of practice to maintain an overall situational awareness of space and support agreement requirements across NGA.
- Conduct needs analyses to assist stakeholders with space requirements development. Document processes and develop implementation plans.
- Provide real estate and property support in the development of leasing analysis and other documents.
- Develop real property comparison and valuation of options in support of Analysis of Alternative development.
- Create deliverables in support of overall planning and programming.
- Develop and deliver training materials based on the External Real Property Database and processes to space managers and stakeholders.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- TS/SCI clearance
- 7-10 years of experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field.
- Skills & Technology Used:
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skill and can interact with department heads and managers.
- Comprehensive computer knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Additional skills include the following: briefing skills, project management, organizational skills, and communication skills.
- WORKING CONDITIONS: The work is typically performed in an office environment and at client site locations; which requires proper safety precautions. The above job description is not intended to be; nor should it be construed as; exhaustive of all responsibilities; skills; efforts; or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required when applicable; the equipment includes but is not limited to head, hand, foot, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protection.