Cloud Enterprise Services Engineer
The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within the Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an ESMP Engineer to work in Kearneysville, West Virginia. The ESMP Engineer will join our growing USCG IMS ESMP/ServiceNow team. The IMS team is looking for an experienced ESMP Engineer to work on a ServiceNow development and deployment team. The team is involved in the deployment and maintenance of multiple operational cloud deployments of a ServiceNow-based Enterprise Service Management Platform (ESMP) to over 65,000 end users (EUs) with future expansion to all of the USCG. A successful candidate will have experience with ServiceNow, Service Catalog, ITOM integration, testing, and automation. Our program operates on a modified agile implementation to deliver capabilities to other mission teams focused on the customers operations domains.
- Possession of a current DoD Secret clearance is required
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- BS in Engineering (or a related discipline) and 2+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 0+ years of prior relevant experience OR equivalent years of work experience in lieu of degree
- DoD 8570 IAM III and IAT III Certifications such as, CASP+ CE, CNNP Security, CISA, GCED, GCIH, CCSP, CISM, CISSP, GSLC, CCISO.
- Builds new and improved existing automation and scripted tools to scale enterprise IT service management offerings, primarily based on ServiceNow
- Assists with activities around auditing, reporting, and managing ITSM offerings.
- Executes and manages special projects that enhance enterprise services environments.
- Develops workflows to help in improvements to scaling of ITSM related operations across the enterprise.
- Drives the stability and sustainability of ServiceNow and other ITSM and ITOM capabilities for scaling and reliable operations.
- Performs system integration, verification and validation and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies for ServiceNow
- Utilizes trends and metrics to identify opportunities for improvements within existing frameworks, tools and processes.
- Proficient in software development projects and software integration projects in a service-oriented environment (Cloud, SOA, Web-Services) or virtualization environment
- Experience with ITSM, ITOM, and ITIL
- Proactive self-starter demonstrating a positive, willing attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context.
- ITIL Service Delivery certifications
- Knowledge of USCG Mission
IMSCGPay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.