IT Service Delivery Manager, Sector Business Technology Office
Job Description The IT Service Delivery Manager role drives and supports IT Service Delivery and Service Delivery across the P&S Sector to ensure the delivery of IT projects and services to the business. The core areas of responsibility are Sector focused IT operations/business partnership and helping to drive and maintain IT compliance.
- Collaborates with business to understand IT requirements and priorities
- Support BTO escalations driving resolution with IT teams
- Deﬁnes, prioritizes, and sponsors program and project initiatives for the business
- Assist in the development of the business technology strategy and capabilities roadmap for the sector and business units that help achieve focus on improved operational excellence, competitiveness and efficiency, as well as achieve identified growth strategy or IBP
- Partner within IT to facilitate and manage other IT teams’ participation and engagement in support of the sector demand. Drive consistency, accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of demand through these standard IT processes.
- Oversees the introduction of new equipment and technology
- Drives and supports IT security and compliance (NIST, CMMC) across the P&S Sector
- Drives security and compliance (CMMC) across the P&S Sector
- Monitors and manages financials for areas of responsibility
- Support monthly, quarterly financial tracking, and estimated at complete/year end processes for both ESS-IT and retained budgets.
- Coordinates integration and divestiture activities between the business integration lead, functional process leads, and IT project manager(s) to ensure a smooth transition
- Support and partner with IT service centers on the sector/business unit capacity planning requirements. Team with assigned PM(s) on execution of the sector based related plans accordingly.
- Coordinate / lead Sector based IT point of contacts engagement, helping ensure that the cross discipline teams supporting the sector sites are aligned, aware of information and flow across the teams, and help ensure active collaboration on sector based items of interest, issues, and resolutions.
- Build, maintain, and execute an infrastructure refresh plan as agreed with the sector and IT, including allocating and managing agreed budgets.
- Understand and coordinate support delivery for sector environments that IT is supporting (IT specific teams’ recurring compliance tasks, incidents, service requests)
- Knowledge of technology service delivery, cyber assurance and compliance, operations, processes, standards, tools, and capabilities with a focus on infrastructure and project management.
- Track record of developing and implementing IT system and process changes to improve business performance
- Demonstrated record of managing internal and external (vendor) stakeholders to deliver technology solutions
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills—able to communicate technology solutions to non-technical stakeholders by focusing on business outcomes and value
- Strong leadership ability
- Self-directed, detail oriented, multi-tasking
- Maintain an executive presence at all times
- Ability to work across multiple functions / organizations and build trusted working relationships
- Ability to learn and follow processes while also identifying opportunities for process improvement
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.