- Will perform all student related administrative actions required to process student mock access for training related to the DoN’s PAR process utilizing the DoD SAPNP process criteria.
- All data entry for the submission of a PAR, complete PIAs, and facility information utilizing the JADS and JADE.
- Track the student course approval process, maintain status, and obtain signatures as required and provide PAR tracking status metrics to the Gov PSO upon request.
- Prepare visit certification/request to obtain approval for FAST personnel and assigned cleared contractors.
- Review and obtain appropriate approvals of visit cert for personnel accessing the FAST facility. Facilitate student access to training facilities.
- Assist in reviewing, consolidating, and reporting each prospective FAST course student's clearance and access (es) and completion of course security requisites.
- Ensure FAST spaces meet required physical security standards, report discrepancies to facility GSSO.
- Correctly manage material and equipment in FAST custody
- Bachelor’s or 5+ years of related experience outlined in the PWS
- SFPC or within 1 year of employment
- Comprehensive knowledge in all security disciplines at the SAP level.
- Comprehensive knowledge of DoD, DoN, and ICD policies regarding Personnel, Physical, and Information Security Standards and Procedures.
- Decision making skills that promote working autonomously when managing and executing projects, tasks, and work assignments.
- Experience with providing recommendations for improvement to contract leadership.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.