Cyber Analyst Support Specialist
Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Cyber Analysis Support Specialist (CASS) will serve on an intelligence team, focused on the threat to US and DoD information networks. The Analyst will collaborate with analytical counterparts, across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
- Conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Perform SIGINT serialized reporting
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
- Researching and analyzing data using available and appropriate analytic tools.
- Perform risk and opportunity assessments through synthesis of information across intelligence disciplines and open-source information.
- Analyzing and assessing technical and operational vulnerabilities emerging technologies or operations, and determining risk to networks.
- Analyst will provide support and write tasking and collection requirements for specific signals intelligence collection systems.
- Develop an agile responsive strategy for coordinating and evaluating tasking of systems and sites.
- Provide synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via the appropriate reporting vehicles.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field 4 or more years of related experience or equivalent formal military training.
- In lieu of BS degree additional years of experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Work experience must include Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- CASS's with working experience and detailed technical reporting capabilities will get the highest priority
- Must have an understanding of the cyber environment and customer community.
- Analysis experience with DNI/DNR
- Ability to Interface with the client, other intelligence community personnel as needed, to include briefing senior leaders.
- Experience with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- Work experience with customer Tools/Databases
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
Note: Leidos is not offering relocation assistance for this role
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.