The FEMA CDP program is a large program providing preparedness training and exercises to tens of thousands of first responders from across the United States on site in Anniston, AL, at customer locations and remotely. Quality Manager is responsible for providing on-site quality oversight to all aspects of the contract and monitor the effectiveness and ability to meet contract compliance, managing, and responding to non-conformances, controlling documentation and records, analyzing, and maintaining statistical data, and performing internal audits. The Quality Manager is designated as Key.
The Quality Manager plans daily, weekly and monthly quality control activities across the quality team. Activities include instruction reviews, instructor certification/qualification, Level 1 and Level 2 measurements of student feedback and achievement.
Bachelor's Degree and 4-8 years of experience.
- 5 years of experience as a Quality Manager
- 5 years of relevant experience maintaining a quality system
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to multiple levels of leadership
- Proven leadership ability managing personnel performance and growth
- Experience with ISO 9001 Quality Management System implementation
- Lean Six Sigma or Process Improvement experience
- Experience adapting and implementing Quality Management Systems and Quality Control to high volume training and exercise programs
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.