Online Learning Technology Expert III
Vectrus is a rapidly growing, energetic, and win-focused enterprise supporting Federal government, military, and civilian agencies. We have offices located in Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Oklahoma, New Jersey, and California. We are an organization committed to growth and shared success for all stakeholders; we are customer-driven, mission focused, and operate with integrity and trust in all relationships We are seeking a full-time Online Learning Technology Expert to support our client, the Defense Security Cooperation University at WPAFB. This exciting opportunity will be a rewarding chance to learn and support our country in the Security Cooperation enterprise.
- Expertise – Provides advice and solutions for solving problems which occur within virtual courses and by supporting DSCU's Learning Management System (LMS), which is currently CSOD. 20%
- Attention to Detail - Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail. 20%
- Customer Service - Works with customers (students, faculty, and staff) to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services. 20%
- Oral Communication - Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately. 20%
- Problem Solving - Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations. 20%
- Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years’ experience in an IT field or 10 years’ experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree
- Government work experience is a plus
- Skills & Technology Used:
- CornerStone OnDemand (CSOD) with a Learning Administrator or Registrar role, with the associated permissions [Highly desired]
- Blackboard Learn (SaaS) platform system administrator role, to include the use and management of Blackboard Collaborate [Desired]
- Other top-level learning management systems, such as Canvas, Moodle, or Absorb, would be a plus but to a lesser extent
- Attention to Detail
- Other Requirements:
- Telework may be available depending on the specific assignment and must be approved by the Program Manager/Contract.
- Travel may be required up to 5%.