Janitor - Part Time
Leidos has an exciting opportunity available for a Custodian to support a DoD Contract on Fort Gordon in Augusta, GA.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Janitor is responsible for cleaning buildings, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy
- Ensure industrial and administrative working areas that include restrooms, offices, hallways, elevators, escalators, common areas and immediate building perimeters are clean and kept in an orderly manner.
- Duties involve sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming and polishing floors; removing trash, and other refuse; dusting equipment, furniture, or fixtures; polishing metal fixtures or trimmings; restocking restrooms with supplies and minor maintenance services; and cleaning lavatories, showers, and restroom fixtures.
POSSIBLE WORK SCHEDULES:
Part-Time Work Schedule:
- 1600 - 2000 Hours EST (Monday-Friday)
- 0800 - 1200 Hours EST (Saturdays & Sundays)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- This position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and less than 1 year of prior relevant experience.
- Leidos offers job specific training and personal protective gear to support the performance of the duties required by this employment opportunity.
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI Polygraph or, have a current TS/SCI Polygraph clearance to start
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.