Program Finance Analyst, Senior
The Civil Transportation Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for an energetic and detail-oriented Program Finance Analyst, Senior.
As the trusted IT and network provider for more than 3 million government users, Leidos brings the domain experience and mission understanding to transform complex systems into modernized networks. We leverage innovations in technology and the creativity of our people to bring outstanding value to our customers. Leidos is the largest systems integrator and provider of IT services to the U.S. government, serving customers across all sectors. We bring decades of experience leading large-scale, secure government networks and mission-critical programs to bear. With recent new program wins for mission critical networks, our footprint in this market is growing, and so are opportunities to join our team.
The Program Finance Analyst, Senior will also work with the EVMS Lead to support the cost, schedule and technical integration efforts for the program.
Program Finance Analyst, Senior Responsibilities:
- Support driving financial forecasts and analyzing the program’s revenue and costs
- Interpreting operating results, evaluating, and approving expenditure decisions, and identifying operational risk factors
- Requires a broad knowledge of this field and the ability to complete difficult assignments. Must have ability to analyze problems for root cause and identify corrective actions.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applying principles of finance and accounting to analyze financial statements for monthly/quarterly/annual financial Outlooks, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Estimates at Complete (EAC) and contractual deliverables
- Internal financial activities such as invoicing support, accruals, and program financial revenue projections and variance analysis
- Ad-hoc cost and performance analysis
- Managing the month-end close process and performing variance/trend analyses
- Program life-cycle activities such as project setup/maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections, and month end close.
- Managing subcontractor hours and costs assessing funding needs
- Invoicing of CPFF/CR/FFP & TM contract types with extensive backup requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of experience as a financial analyst or a Master’s and 6+ years’ experience as a financial analyst
- Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables) and Office skills (e.g. PowerPoint)
- Ability to secure an FAA Public Trust Clearance
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Strong organization, analytical, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience in government contracting
- Experience with Leidos finance and financial systems such as Cost Point and BART
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.