FHA Knowledge Manager
Leidos currently has an opening for a Knowledge Base Content Manager working with the department of (HUD) Housing and Urban Development’s Single-Family division. The right candidate will have a strong background in Single Family FHA mortgages including documenting mortgage policies, processes and training content.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your FHA expertise and knowledge. As the Knowledge Base Content Manager, you will be accountable for maintaining accurate and current content on HUD’s "FHA Knowledge Base Portal". The FHA Knowledge Base Portal is a vital resource relied upon by the mortgage industry and the general public for their housing related inquiries and requests. The right professional for this position will be detail oriented and quality focused while also staying aware of all updates or changes regarding FHA policies and procedures.
If you know that you can succeed and thrive in this role, apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
- Create and revise knowledge base content for HUD and FHA programs to reflect current policy and procedures.
- Perform audits and certify all published knowledge base articles for accuracy, functionality, and format on a quarterly basis.
- Meet deadlines for knowledge base content updates based on HUD requests and FHA policy changes following standard operating procedures.
- Manage and assign work to Knowledge Base Content team making sure performance expectations are met.
- 5 years of experience with Single Family FHA origination policies and procedures.
- 2 years of experience writing processes, procedures, or training content in the mortgage industry which could be read and easily understood by the intended audience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to adapt and support ongoing changes to systems, policies, and processes.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
What's in it for you?
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance, 401K, Life, AD&D, Voluntary Disability plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrued based on Leidos policy, up to 3 weeks a year
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Ongoing training to support your success
- Tuition reimbursement based on Leidos policy
- Discounted Leidos stock purchase and other Employee Discounts
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.