Cargo Operation – maintain the cargo database and provide daily in transit-visibility report as well as monthly airlift statistics; assist in the daily operation of airlift cargo issues
Vendor Management - assist buyers in their communication with vendors.
- Ensure that US Logistics is well operated and appears professional
- Ensure high level of service delivered from US Logistics
- Prepare suggestions for optimizing and streamlining operations
- Ensure that selected technologies and solutions are utilized for operation of the departments at the Aerial Port.
- Report non-compliance to Management
- Ensure good communication and cooperation with all of the all departments
- Ensuring that the tasks are conducted in a safe manner
- Replacing leadership during absence. For specific tasks and responsibilities refer to job description for Operations Manager
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required. Use the guide below to determine education and experience for this position.
- High School Diploma
- Experience working within a DOD/US Government environment.
- Must successfully pass and maintain IATA Dangerous Goods Certification.
- Must be familiar with AFMAN 24-604 (Preparing hazardous material for military airlift)
- Must be familiar with the DTR 4500.9-R Part II (Cargo movement)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain successful NACI background for Common Access Card (CAC)