User Support Services and Training Delivery Manager
The Leidos Public Health Portfolio is seeking a User Support Services and Training Delivery Manager in Atlanta, GA to support a federal program that will assist the customer in modernizing their data management infrastructure, processes, and personnel skills.
contingent upon contract award
The ideal candidate must be a strong leader with solid understanding of User Support and Training, energetic and self-motivated, able to guide and mentor technical professionals, and with a value-driven and customer-centric mindset. This role provides management and direction in a complex multi-agency Government environment.
Direct teams in delivering:
- Provide Tier 1 through Tier 3 enterprise help desk services during workday business hours for all State, Tribal, Local and Territorial (STLT) time zones for the Public Health ecosystem applications and products.
- Provide and operate an operations desk that monitors the health, availability, and errors for all IT and data flows.
- Provide training and communications services to CDC and STLT staff to support understanding and use of applications, data platforms, data visualizations, and electronic data exchange.
- Facilitating PH ecosystem onboarding of CDC, STLTs, and public health users; providing technical assistance; facilitating adoption of PH ecosystem services; and resolving technical issues associated with day-to-day operational activities.
- Develop and support STLTs outreach projects
- Conduct training needs assessments.
- Generate technical manuals, course materials, and other training and documentation to support understanding and use of applications, data platforms, and creation of data visualizations
- Implement applicable ITIL, SAFe, and other industry best practices.
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging user support and training technologies and standards.
- Serve in a position of leadership over critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or a master’s degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience with federal agencies.
- ITIL 4 Foundation or related ITSM cert
- At least five (5) years of experience as a project/team leader in user support services management, preferably for solutions in a federal environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms.
- Ability to perform needs assessments and develop training resources such as videos, technical manuals, SOPs, course materials, and other training and documentation while leveraging industry best practices.
- Experience with providing reskilling and upskilling of CDC and STLT personnel impacted by IT modernization efforts.
- Experience leading teams to provide technical support for internal and external partners establishing access, interoperability, and troubleshooting assistance for customer technical teams.
- Knowledge of providing technical assistance to users such as consulting services (e.g., adoption of services, implementation monitoring, other implementation supports), brief windows of help for a user, or provisioning a dedicated team of personnel for on-site support.
- Experience managing teams providing Tier 1 through Tier 3 enterprise help desk services across time zones.
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, travel tracking, CLIN management and tracking, and schedule and financial data monitoring.
- Must have leadership experience managing direct reports as well as functional staff.
- Must have experience managing subcontractors/teammates.
- Must have experience managing a diverse workforce located at multiple locations in CONUS.
- Must have the ability to use sound judgment in problem solving and must possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must have the ability to coordinate activities at multiple sites and resolve complex issues across multiple sites, both pre-planned and last minute.
- Must have the ability to successfully manage multiple significant issues and tasks simultaneously, and must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to effectively plan and prioritize tasking and pro-actively take initiative when issues arise.
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional
- Master’s in public health
- Experience with Leidos EENG/Pgm Execution
- Experience with CDC/Public Health
- Atlanta metropolitan area located
Security Clearance requirement:
Ability to acquire NACI/Public Trust clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $128,050.00 - $197,000.00 - $265,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.