Vectrus specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an opportunity for an experienced Systems Calibration Technician to support a contract at Seal Beach NWS in Seal Beach, CA.
- Responsible for the calibration, troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, installation and de-installation of electronic systems, equipment, components, antennas, cables, cableways, waveguides and ducts
- Utilizes calibration standards, logic analyzers, digital oscilloscopes and other test equipment to complete required tasks
- A minimum of 3 years of current, relevant experience is required
- Demonstrated experience on quality management systems (ISO9001:2008 or equivalent) highly preferred
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and 2 years of in an industry trade school or civilian college in electronics is required. Completion of an appropriate military “A" school and completion of at least one appropriate military “B" or "C" school may be substituted for the two year requirement.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.