Program Specialist III (PT)
Vectrus is seeking a part-time SCO Spouse Instructor to support our client, the Defense Security Cooperation University at WPAFB. This exciting opportunity will be a rewarding chance to learn and support our country in the Security Cooperation enterprise.
- Candidates should have prior experience as a SCO spouse in a US Embassy abroad and understand the challenges and benefits of living in an such a complex, foreign environment.
- Manage the SCO Spouse Course to include curriculum development and execution support (with DSCU assistance) and instruction.
Education / Certifications:
- Candidate must have SCO experience as a spouse
- Candidates should have prior experience as a SCO spouse in a US Embassy abroad and understand the challenges and benefits of living in an such a complex, foreign environment
Skills & Technology Used:
- Must have good managing and organizational skills
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to details
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively (autonomy is key)
- Ability to work as necessary to meet customer needs.
- Effective communication skills with an appreciation for the appropriate ways to interact with managers, coworkers, and customers
- Effective cross-organization collaboration abilities
- Strong MS Office Application skills