IT Customer Support
Looking for an exciting new step in your IT career?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) has an exciting IT Customer Support Associate opportunity working onsite at our customer’s headquarters located in Washington, D.C.
A highly motivated information professional who is interested in pursuing a career in Information Technology. This person will be responsible for obtaining industry recognized IT certifications as building blocks for a career in Information Technology, while supporting our customers in a deskside support environment.
- After an initial acclimation period, you will be responsible for greeting our customers via phone calls, ascertain the nature of the call, resolve issues where possible, open tickets via a ticketing system, and escalate to the appropriate work groups, when necessary.
- Determine the functional area of the problem being reported, e.g. hardware, software, telecommunications
- Document status updates and communicate to necessary parties
- Provide follow-up to the user on the status of the problem until resolution
- Document the phone calls via the ticketing system, and supply work notes so that other technicians will understand the customer’s needs.
- High School diploma and 2+ of prior relevant experience.
- Must have at least 1 year of customer support, deskside or remote support environment experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to obtain an ITIL v4 and A+ certification (or similar IT certification) within 90 days of hire
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to pursue a career in the Information Technology
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance prior to start
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an IT related field
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.