Network Operations Shift Lead
We are currently seeking a NOC Shift Lead to join the Compartmented Enterprise Services Office (CESO) effort. This program is establishing a modern secure web service (SWS) operation as part of a state-of-the-art, highly automated platform capable of supporting a rapidly expanding customer population. As our NOC Lead, you will oversee administration, monitoring, sustainment, incident, and problem management activities.
This position is based in Arlington, VA and is 100% on-site. This position will be leading our morning shift - 0600-1400 (6am-2pm).
- Oversee contractor support staff for the CESO NOC on either the first, second, or third shift (a rotational schedule among our leaders is preferred to get exposure to all 3 shifts)
- Coordinate and assign workload based on priorities and skillset of staff
- Work closely with the other functional managers and senior NOC management to ensure cross functional processes and procedures are monitored and adhered to.
- Provide situational awareness to government customer on a variety of technology based issues impacted the networking systems and ensures GSMO leadership is aware of highly visible network outages.
- Ensure efficiency by identifying areas of improvement and recommending procedural changes that enables the Government to attain integrated outcomes that are effective.
- Mitigate risks by ensuring staff meet and exceed contractual requirements by directly interacting with operations team.
- Assign tasks to contractor personnel, supervising on-going technical efforts, and managing contract performance identified by the customer.
- Assist in providing direct technical support to government customer.
- BS in computer science or IT and 8+ years of experience. Add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Candidate must possess an Active TS/SCI clearance and ability to obtain and maintain CI Poly
- Experience leading teams in a high op-temp, top secret environment
- Prior experience overseeing diverse staff
- Ability to work in a 24/7 operation.
- Candidate may be asked to obtain CI Poly in future
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.