Microsoft Collaboration Manager
This position will pay $140k.
Microsoft Collaboration Manager
The NASA IT portfolio within Civil-EMS currently has an opening for a Microsoft Collaboration Manager to manage the team in charge or growing and maintaining the Microsoft 365 and Exchange environment. This is a telework position. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NASA End-User Services and Technologies (NEST) mission. In this mission, we serve as an agile, trusted partner to transform, integrate, simplify, modernize, and safeguard NASA IT systems and data. And, above all else, continuously enhance the end-user experience.
Microsoft Collaboration Manager is responsible for supporting and enhancing the NASA M365 and Exchange on premise environment. This includes Exchange on premise infrastructure in hybrid with Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, One Drive, Microsoft Defender, M365 security suite, SMTP gateways, Active Directory, Azure, networking to include express routes, DNS, and IP management.
Must be able to clearly articulate technical dialog with a variety of audiences to include NEST and NASA management. Must be able to work within a team environment as this position will interact with not only members of NEST but also cross contracts with other service offices.
- Actively participate in projects and activities to deliver the services defined on the NEST innovation roadmap.
- Monitor technology trends and vendor roadmaps to anticipate changes and implement new technologies while minimizing risks. Regularly review the tools and processes used to deliver NEST services and manage NEST systems with the team.
- Work with NEST engineering to add emerging technologies that can benefit NASA to the NEST innovation roadmap.
- Partner with NEST vendors to monitor product roadmaps and participate in technology previews.
- Be a part of project teams during execution of large technical projects or processes.
- Introduce new Microsoft 365 features and services across NASA and support customer issues.
- Review reports, including Power BI, Azure Monitor logs, Log Analytics, workspaces, and Microsoft 365 reporting
- Manage tasks related to change implementation, incident resolution, and project delivery.
- Bachelors’ Degree with 8-12 years of relevant experience or Masters’ Degree with 4+ years of relevant experience. Experience in leu of degree will be considered.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical subjects in an effective way to audiences with a differing levels technical expertise.
- Extensive experience leading teams and delivering results
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a telework environment while maintaining healthy communication with peers, leadership, customers, and project stakeholders.
- Reliable internet connection for telework
- Suitable workspace that is conducive for focusing on complex work assignments and participating in frequently online video meetings.
- Experience in project management
- Experience with process improvement methodologies
- Experience delivering and operating IT solutions in a large complex enterprise
- Ability to multitask in extremely fast paced environment
- Public Trust or other security clearance
- Any certifications for process improvement (Lean Six Sigma, Agile…etc)
- Microsoft 365 Certifications
- ITIL Foundation certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.