Business Systems Analyst II - DODIN
Responsible for developing and modifying source code for new and existing software applications used to monitor and analyze activity on the ARNET.
For System Applications Support, operates, maintains, and manages enterprise and internally application use in support of network, system and services confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Education/ Experience
- AA/AS + 7 Yrs Or BS/BA + 5 Yrs
- IAT II (CCNA-Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Computing Environment Certification
- Have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Technology Used:
- mobile devices
- other general office equipment
- Applications used include Microsoft Office, Visio, and other office productivity tools.
- Secret Security Clearance