Security Financial Disclosure Program Analyst
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of a Financial Disclosure Program Analyst to be a core member of the Intelligence Group. You will perform financial analysis on various transactions, to include bank accounts, mortgages, credit card, brokerage/investment accounts, etc. as part of Personnel Security investigations and adjudications. Conduct in-depth financial analysis and audits from a variety of sources and reporting on findings of government, commercial, and public records to identify business or individual assets and liabilities. Investigate, compile, analyze and reach conclusions based on application of authoritative guides including accounting standards, banking regulations, Executive Orders, and various Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCID/ICD).
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct interviews and prepare financial reports and summaries from those interviews.
- Perform inquiries using automated systems and provide technical expertise to support insider threat mitigation efforts.
- Attend and participate in various meetings and working groups for the Financial Disclosure Program.
- Perform additional assignments and participate in discussions with the ODNI and other members of the Intelligence Community (IC) and the Federal Government.
- Liaise with members of the DoD, the IC, and appropriate law enforcement entities to keep abreast of current Counterintelligence (CI) issues and investigations.
- Work other types of Investigative cases during the down season in support of the Continuous Evaluation Unit.
- Complete end of season audits and Investigate financial system alerts.
- Assist filers with their SF714 to ensure accuracy.
- Review, update, and maintain security files.
- Travel to FinCEN once a week for reports.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required.
- 11 years of experience in related field with emphasis in financial/security investigations and/or adjudications. In lieu of a degree, additional experience will be considered.
- Candidate will be subject to a Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI) examination.
Favorable if you have:
- Background in the Banking/Financial and/or Adjudication industry; investigative experience; (i.e., personnel security, counterintelligence, or law enforcement) at the local, state, or federal levels.
- Completion of the ICD-704 Adjudications Course, Anti-Money Laundering Certificate (AML).
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Certification.
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.