Business Continuity Lead
Leidos’ Corporate Security Solutions has an opening for a Business Continuity Lead to work at our Global Headquarters in Reston, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with line managers and executives to develop and implement plans to anticipate, address, and mitigate the effects of various business interruptions.
Please note that this position requires onsite support from Reston - VA 3-4 days per week. Candidates should live within commuting distance to Reston-VA.
- Develops and maintains a business recovery plan and procedure; reviews, revises, and expands existing plans and protocols
- Conducts risk assessments for various departments and functions, analyzing potential business impact of unpredictable business interruptions
- Identifies and implements recovery operations and methods to allow programs to function at limited or partial capacity in the event that part or all of the infrastructure is damaged or destroyed
- Creates and facilitates practice drills for plan execution
- Develops and provides staff training on risk management and disaster recovery
- Collaborates with the emergency operations center and crisis management team to launch business continuity plans on impacted sites and programs
- Partners with Information Technology and Information Security to ensure Disaster Recovery and Incident Response plans align with business priorities and satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Acts as a primary contact for third-party business continuity management support partners and manage content of related software.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience, including 6 years of business continuity/disaster preparedness experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must be US Citizen and able to hold a US government security clearance
- Thorough understanding of risk management and industry business continuity practices
- Excellent strategic, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to think through hypothetical situations and concepts and identify risks and weaknesses in various business processes
- Ability to collaborate with others to develop business continuity plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Associate Emergency Manager (AEM) or Certified Emergency Management (CEM) certification
- 1-3 years third-party vendor (Fusion Risk Management) oversight experience preferred
- Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII) CBCP or ABCP certification
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Professional Continuity Practitioner certification
- National Response Framework, National Incident Management System Certifications
- Proficiency with common industry used tools
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.