Looking for an exciting new step in your IT career?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) has an exciting COMSEC Custodian opportunity working onsite at our customer’s office located in Washington, D.C.
An experienced COMSEC Custodian/NSSP Support Technician to support an agency’s NSSP/COMSEC programs that manage departments access to Classified National Security Information and Emergency Communications Services.
- Provide scheduled reporting on COMSEC and NSSP inventories, incidents, and related problem management.
- Provide COMSEC and NSSP incident and problem management.
- Operate the KMI system and maintain internal USDA Secure Communication device tracking database
- Coordinate security clearance verifications
- Provide COMSEC Training / Briefings to COMSEC Users and assist users with utilizing secure communications conference rooms / secure video teleconference platforms / secure audio telecommunication systems.
- Conduct Periodic Testing of Secure Communications Systems and providing preventative Maintenance.
- Participate in Communications Exercises and COOP activities.
- Assist clients with specialized needs and supporting Agency’s access to the State Message Archival Retrieval Tool (SMART) System.
- Assist with the operation and management of HSDN PKI Program to include performing in the role of “Trusted Agent”, managing program user tokens, and providing user training.
- Interface with other government agencies to coordinate message deliveries.
- MS Office proficient
- Have 4+ years of COMSEC Management Experience
- Have a Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility, Must be a US Citizen
- Completed IAEC 2112 (NSA COMSEC Managers Course) or be required to complete within 6 months of assignment
- Completed the KMI Management Client (MGC) Operator Training Course or be required to complete within 6 months of assignment
- Have an understanding of COMSEC Devices such as: KG 175D, KY 99M, KIK-30 RASKL, Secure Terminal Equipment (STE), Iridium Secure Satellite, Secure Fax Machines, VIPER Secure Telephones, and DMCC Secure Mobile Devices
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,800.00 - $72,000.00 - $97,200.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.