Service Now Administrator
1901 Group is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our ServiceNow practice, reporting to the Director, Platform Development. Ideally, we are looking for someone who can work from our Blacksburg, VA location; however, we will consider the telecommute option as well.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor on the development of many new, challenging projects in support of several high-profile clients. 1901 Group’s ServiceNow development team is recognized throughout the industry for its work in the ServiceNow space, with several successful deployments across the platform over the last 10 years.
In this role as a ServiceNow Administrator, you will be required to administer and configure core functionality of the ServiceNow platform, create and execute tests, and assist with the deployment of releases and enhancements through the dev, test, production pipeline.
- Under the guidance and direction of technical leads and senior developers, follow best practices to configure, modify, maintain, and document ServiceNow platform configuration updates and enhancements.
- Administer and configure ServiceNow workflows with oversight from senior team members
- Analyze, diagnose, implement, test, and resolve fixes for software bugs utilizing approved procedures
- Create and successfully execute unit tests
- Provide weekly and monthly reports that keep program leadership and the client apprised of technical progress
- Work with cross-functional team in an agile and fast-paced development environment to define user stories and tasks
- Collaborate effectively with team members, technical leads, and program leadership on issues that may impact progress to your work
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 1 year of relevant experience in software development. Additional years of relevant IT experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining software-based solutions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-focused attitude and ability to deal with ambiguity - proven team player
- Attention to detail: is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to details
- Customer Service: works well with clients in achieving mission success
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain public trust security clearance
- Familiarity with the Agile development process
- Basic understanding of SOAP, REST, JSON technologies
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Basic understanding of the Project Management lifecycle
Pay Range:Pay Range $53,300.00 - $82,000.00 - $110,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.