IdM Operations Support Specialist with Signature Reduction experience
As an Operations Support Specialist you are expected to create positive, professional and productive lines of communication with both internal and external customers, in addition to delivering the highest quality technical performance possible. You should be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and clearly understand your customer’s expectations and requirements relative to our contracted mission.
It is imperative that you identify and manage both positive and negative feedback from your customers. The customer feedback should be implemented in your solutions and included in your weekly report. A portion of your performance evaluation will be based on formal and informal customer communications as well as your reporting and Team Lead’s observation.
- Provide subject matter expertise, assistance, recommendations and hands-on-support to all Special Programs/Operational support related activities.
- Support Identity Data Management development from cradle to grave.
- Prepare, review, and staff required documentation for Identify Data Management.
- Perform day-to-day activities to ensure the timely and accurate development/integration of Special Program requirements.
- Prepare routine to advanced formal recommendations, reports, correspondence, etc., including the supporting administrative documentation as required by the government.
- Assist in conducting Due Diligence (DD) assessments in accordance with DoD policies.
- Prepare comprehensive written DD assessments and reports and assist with oversight actions.
- Attend community meetings and working groups as required by the government/on behalf of the government lead, and advise on addressed discussion points, due outs, requirements, and suspense dates.
- Maintain accountability of all operational support documentation.
- Prepare, write, review, plan, staff, submit, and track required operational support requests utilizing appropriate databases.
- Track Program Accesses for all indoctrinated personnel and provide indoctrinations and debriefs as required.
- Assist, collaborate, and coordinate with government agencies.
- Develop solutions, and convey to internal and external customers.
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics and maintains required records.
- Prepare and disseminate security procedures/guidance.
- Update and maintain appropriate records (e.g. database and hardcopy) of security actions.
- Receive, control and safeguard SCI and collateral information. Support mailing and other dissemination as required.
- Prepare and deliver briefings to internal and external high level leadership in command positions.
- Understand procedures for handling SCI Controlled Access Programs (CAP’s), Special Access Programs (SAP), Alternative Compensatory Control Measures (ACCM) and other collateral materials IAW applicable security policies and regulations.
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics.
Bachelors or equivalent experience in a related field
Years of experience:
Minimum of 8 to 12 yrs experience conducting or directly supporting special or sensitive operational activities.
Experience with Identity Data Management Policies, Directives, and Instructions.
Completed the following DoD/JCITA course: Advanced Technician Course
Must have the ability to travel
Successful completion of DoD’s Advanced Planning Course, and/or Due Diligence Course.
Two years of hands on experience on Due Diligence as it applies to counterintelligence assessments and the Identity Data Management program.
Experience working Identity Data Management current and trending, procedures, databases, and other related automated management tools.
This position has a target range for compensation of $98,000 - $125,000. This is a firm fixed price contract and does not allow for negotiations outside of this target range
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.