Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries. Leidos is seeking a ServiceNow Developer for a position as part of a team supporting the National Nuclear Security Administration in Washington, DC area. This is an onsite position, no full-time telework allowed. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to influence the technical direction of the platform for a large DoE customer. In this role, you will be required to utilize your breadth and depth of knowledge to act as a thought leader on the ServiceNow platform on behalf of the client. In addition, you will lead efforts for new features, capabilities, and tools integrations with ServiceNow to address key system requirements defined by the client.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos Civil Group helps modernize infrastructure, systems, and security. We are a trusted partner to both government and highly-regulated commercial customers looking for transformative solutions in mission IT, security, software, engineering, and operations. We work with our customers including the FAA, DOE, NASA, National Science Foundation, Transportation Security Administration, Custom and Border Protection, airports, and electric utilities to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient. Our customers take on the toughest challenges out there, and at times need a helping hand from specialists in their fields. We combine our scale as a Fortune 500 company with the deep technical knowledge of our core capabilities and the expertise of our talented and diverse workforce to deliver mission-centric innovations. For each of these core capabilities, we have developed proven, repeatable processes that help us deliver agile, cost-effective solutions to foster a better world.
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Work with stakeholders to understand business requirements and implement solutions
- Perform code reviews to ensure that the quality bar is being met to coding standards, integration, extensibility, and security
- Maintain and understand SDLC methodology
- Assist in maintaining detailed documentation of application design and code generation techniques used to train other developers on ServiceNow system software
- Develop enhancements for applications developed by the enterprise application development team
- Build and Deploy UI Policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, Workflow Scripts, Scheduled Jobs Import Sets and Transform Maps
- Assist in interpreting impact from new platform releases and actively find opportunity to maximize benefits from new features
- Assist with creation and maintenance of reports, dashboards, groups, and permissions
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related and 2 to 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience
- An active DoE-Q or DoD Top Secret clearance is required for consideration
- Minimum 3+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration, and administration experience in an enterprise environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, acting as a subject matter expert
- 3+ years of experience in computer science or another related field and must be able to work with a variety of technologies. Must be able to think strategically and creatively and well as be able to work with teams.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Expert knowledge of the configuration, customization, & administration of ServiceNow platform, various modules of ServiceNow (i.e. Incident, Problem, Change, ITOM, Event Management, SLM, Knowledge, Report/Performance Analytics, Service Catalogs, Content Management System/Service Portal, Web Service Integration, new custom application development), as well as the domain of platform architecture, performance tuning, & application maintenance.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance. US Citizenship is required.
You Might Also Have:
- Master's degree would be a plus/highly valued * ServiceNow System Administrator Certification preferred
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification preferred * Excellent in communication, attitude and Leadership skills
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and able to adopt within team dynamics
- Ability to drive projects independently as an individual contributor
- Excellent skills in client & stakeholder communications and relationships
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $113,975.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.